Song of the Week Video of the Week

Poll #4 Week of 1/18 to 1/24: Scandals in KPop Marketing? (Voting On The Sidebar)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Videos I Love #2: Jewelry's Final Performance

Credit: spodocskpark5

This video was so hard for me to watch so bear with me if this post isn't the most coherent *lol*

All I'm going to say is Jewelry was one of the first groups I got into when I started learning about KPop and my favorite members were Seo In Young and Park Jung Ah, so It's so sad to see them leave the group. I'm excited for their solo careers and am curious to see what the newly formed Jewelry will be like, but I'm still sad to see them not apart of Jewelry anymore.

The first performance I saw them in was on Music Bank back in 2003 when they performed "Billie Jean" with Rain. I'm gonna miss them as a group.


Credit: biblueberry01

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I never saw that performance. Cool! I feel like I'm losing someone important. Jewelry is the first girl group I ever loved and will not be replaced. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they were one of my first groups too, but I didn't watch a lot of their stuff until Seo In Young was in WGM. I'm really going to miss them performing together :(

    ReplyDelete