Friday, January 22, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
-7 outgoing and energetic people, one for each day of the week
-2 alternates that are able to make videos very quickly (within 24 hours of being notified)
-Applicants MUST be over 17. I’m going by the honor system, but if I find out you’re under 16, you’ll be cut immediately.
-Need to be able to give me at least 24 hours notice if not able to make a video (unless it’s an emergency)
-Deadline: February 5, 2010 at 11:59PM EST
1. Make a video of your opinions on 2-4 Kpop news stories of the day or one Kpop topic (i.e.-banning of Kpop videos, kpop trending topics, bloody letters, etc.)
2. Video must include the following information:
-Email (please put this information in your PM to me and NOT in the video)
-Age (please put this information in your PM to me and NOT in the video)
-What day you want to be on
-Favorite Kpop artist(s)
-How did you get into Kpop
3. Must be a minimum of 2 minutes and no more than 10 minutes long
4. Kpop stories only for the time being, may change later.
5. Can be a video of yourself or audio with videos and pictures mixed in. Have fun with it and be creative.
6. Must have MSN or Yahoo. This is if you need to contact me quickly about not being able to do your video or on the rare occasion we have a meeting about the channel (only in emergency situations).
7. Upload the video to youtube and send me a link in a youtube PM. Only use youtube to upload your video as I want to see if you’re able to upload and use youtube. Since this is a youtube collab channel, I can’t accept any videos uploaded on any other video site.
8. Preferably in English, but if you would like to speak in the language you’re most comfortable with you need to have you’re videos either hardsubbed or youtube annotations with the English subs in them.
9. If you’re using videos from KBS, SBS or MBC in your video please do not put the name of the video or the station in the tags section as this is how they find their videos when they search for them.
10. Must have some type of video editing program such as windows movie maker or imovie. If you can go the whole length of your video without having too many pauses then that’s fine but if you can’t, please edit your videos.
1. NO bashing whatsoever! I’ll be VERY strict on this rule. If you are accepted and bash anyone in your videos, your video will be taken down and you will be cut immediately and without warning. I don’t mind constructive criticism but there is a fine line between constructive criticism and downright bashing. If you’re unsure, feel free to email me the video and I’ll check the video without fear of being removed.
2. VERY minimal bad language (a damn or ass here and there is fine, but use sparingly).
3. If possible, please credit all videos and pictures at the end of your video.