Song of the Week Video of the Week

Poll #4 Week of 1/18 to 1/24: Scandals in KPop Marketing? (Voting On The Sidebar)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

KBS Gayo Daejun: My Top 10


Being monkey-in-the-middle between two rival channels with massive lineups is not a fun position to be in. Fortunately, it didn’t affect KBS’s Gayo Daejun at all. In my opinion, KBS’ show was my favorite of the three festivals. It didn’t have a huge building that looked like an airport hanger or huge set pieces that looked like they were from a movie, but everything seemed to flow better and didn’t seem so rushed.

Also, The variety of the performances were better, in my opinion, with idols sharing the stage with legends and many different genres of music were represented instead of it just being one big idol show (not that I mind, but sometimes you need a little variety in your life).

Here is my top 10 and honorable mentions. Again this was incredibly hard to choose everyone was so good.

Top 10
1. 2PM Stage: They've been suprising me with every stage and I love "Tired of Waiting"
2. IRIS OST Recap: KTW, BJY & SSH together at the end was just amazing
3. 2NE1-Fire: Even with a basic stage they can totally rock the house. And how can you not like this song!
4. KTW, Jonghyun & Kim Jung Mo-Beat It:
5. 1N2D Stage
6. SSH & 2PM Special Stage: They were so adorable here when they were fainting over SSH *lol*
7. 2NE1 & Lee Seung Chul
8. SNSD, BEG & Davichi-I’ll Be There: Their voices together sound amazing!
9. MC Mong- Horror Show: Loved the performance and if you haven't watched the video, do it. It's hillarious!
10. Leessang Stage
 
Honorable Mentions
Kpop Mashup
BEG Stage
K.Will, Onew, Yesung & Kara-Heal The World
BJY & Taec-My Ear’s Candy
SHINee-RDD
K.Will-Dropping Tears
Davichi-8282
SNSD-Rhythm Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment