Song of the Week Video of the Week

Poll #4 Week of 1/18 to 1/24: Scandals in KPop Marketing? (Voting On The Sidebar)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

2009 MBC Gayo Daejun: My Top 10


You know you have too many award shows when the last award show is a rehash of every music show throughout the year with a few special performances mixed in to make it a little interesting. That is exactly what the MBC Gayo Daejun unfortunately did.

It was really hard to find ten performances I actually liked that were different from what they normally did on the music shows, but I think I came up with a pretty good list.

Top Ten
1. After School & SDB-When I Grow Up: Gahee and Bekah are my 2 fav members now!
2. 2PM & SNSD Stage: Very cute stage
3. SG Wannabe & MIJI: Oh their voices were amazing!
4. Baek Ji Young & Lee Seung Gi-My Ear Candy: I was shocked by this and I love LSG More after this performance (not that I didn't like him before).
5. Brown Eyed Girls Stage
6. 2PM Stage: I wish I loved this one more, but the other two were so much better
7. SNSD Stage
8. SHINee Stage: LOVE this remix of RDD; love Kara's dresses
9. Kara Stage: I hope the one cheerleader is ok, it looked like she hit her head hard!
10. Davichi-8282

Honorable Mentions
F(X)-La Cha Ta: love the remix ver.!
MC Mong-Indian Boy
Kim Tae Woo & SNSD’s Seohyun-Love Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment