Song of the Week Video of the Week

Poll #4 Week of 1/18 to 1/24: Scandals in KPop Marketing? (Voting On The Sidebar)

Friday, December 18, 2009

Rain's Shocking Confession on MBLAQ and Video of the Week #2



During a fanmeeting on December 17th with the readers of ‘High Cut Magazine’, Rain made a shocking statement about the future of MBLAQ, trainees of his company ‘JTune Entertainment’ and himself.

He stated, “Perhaps, these friends (MBLAQ) will be the first and last that I will produce. I just want to give hope to these kids. I have been through times when I want to dance but I have no money and can’t do so. Now I’m just giving my help to these kids.”


He continued on to say, “The road that I’ll walk is still very far. As an actor, I still have many to improve on, and as a singer I still need to work harder to do better. I still have so far to go, and who am I teaching now? If MBLAQ does well, doesn’t mean that I can produce out other kids too?” and spoke with hope.


He ended by saying, “First, I want to concentrate on these friends (MBLAQ), and then concentrate on myself” expressing the wish to mature as an entertainer. But he continued, “But then again, you would know. I may just change my mind some day.”


The statement was very well put, but what does that mean for the ‘Female Rain’ Dahee? I don’t think he’ll completely drop her or forget about her, but will work with her to better her skills as an artist so when she does debut she’ll be at her best. My video of the week is Dahee dancing to Michael Jackson’s “Billy Jean”. So what do you think? Does she have what it takes to be the “Female Rain” or is it just a bunch of hype?


S:SportsChoSun
C: KBites

No comments:

Post a Comment