Song of the Week Video of the Week

Poll #4 Week of 1/18 to 1/24: Scandals in KPop Marketing? (Voting On The Sidebar)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

F.Cuz in Focus? And Video of the Week #1

I’m one of those people that at first will completely write something off, but weeks later will end up liking it 10 times more than I would’ve if I had just ended up liking it in the first place. Actually, everything I’ve ended up being obsessed with I disliked at first. I’m not really sure why I do this…but I think I’m doing it again with F.Cuz.

After seeing this picture, reading on Allkpop about the group and seeing their group name (which I’m still iffy on), I was like ‘oh great another new group, and what kind of name is F.Cuz?’.

But then I saw the video of Kan dancing to Rain’s “Rainism”, and I became hooked instantly. How adorable was he at the beginning and he’s definitely easy on the eyes. Now if you couldn’t figure out by now I’m a huge Rain fan, so I’ll tell you right now I’m a tiny bit biased when it comes to people impersonating or even parodying his dances. Even though this was only a short intro video I think Kan’s version was pretty decent and I’m excited to see what he’ll be like when their first single comes out.

Below I’ve added a few pics and videos of the group and If you’re interested in more information, please visit fcuzed.com-The International Forum For F.Cuz for more information.

Pic Credit: fcuzed.com
Video Credit: BigBangSHINeeWorld



Kan

Jin On

Lee U

Ye Jun

2 comments:

  1. idk, but im kinda excited for this group!
    especially cutie KAN and namja JINON.
    I shall anticipate it when January comes XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah those are two that caught my eye the first time I saw the whole group.

    ReplyDelete